How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?

Alumni of Yale College and the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences can find information about requesting transcript copies at the following link:

Please follow the instructions for alumni/former students, which direct you to the National Student Clearinghouse.

Alumni of Yale’s professional schools should contact their respective registrar’s office.  To find the Web sites for those offices, we suggest that you go to the main Yale Web site ( and search under “registrar.”