You're always welcome back on campus, and we're here to help make it a great trip home. Please browse this page for more information on the exciting things to do while you are in New Haven and services provided for alumni. Check out Visit New Haven for more on New Haven hotels, dining, and other attractions.
Yale and New Haven offer a wealth of concerts, theater, and other performing arts, many free or modestly priced. Please see the links below for some suggestions:
Sports & Fitness
Whether you’d like to cheer for Yale’s sports teams on the field or are looking for a way to add some physical activity to your time on campus, we have you covered.
Museums & Libraries
Yale’s arts galleries are always free and open to the public, and special exhibitions are offered at the galleries and libraries year-round. Please also check out some of New Haven’s cultural and intellectual resources while in town.
- See the campus event calendar for lectures, talks, and sessions of all kinds
- Yale University Art Gallery
- Yale Center for British Art
- Peabody Museum of Natural History
- Collection of Musical Instruments: 203-432-0822
- New Haven Historical Society
- Sterling Memorial Library
- Yale Manuscripts & Archives
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscripts Library
- New Haven Free Public Library