2:00PM – 5:00PM
Add to Calendar
Frontiers in Health & Medicine: Trends and Opportunities in Orthopedics under Intensive Reforms in Regulation of Medical Devices
Background: With the development of artificial intelligence and surgical robotics, orthopedics, as a relatively mature medical field, has made our eyes open to new innovations. Meanwhile, a series of reforms on the regulation of medical device industries has been introduced intensively, which are attracting the attentions from manufactories of high value medical consumable relative to orthopedics. Undoubtedly, these trends will finally lead orthopedic hospitals at all levels to tailor their strategies in operation and investment institutions in portfolio. In this context, the forum will invite doctors, entrepreneurs and investors in orthopedics to discuss the future trends of the area and share the investment opportunities submerged in it.
• Yu Han (Yale 07’), Company Secretary & Director of Capital Markets at AK Medical Holdings Ltd.
• Dr. Zijian Li, Chief Physician, Associate Professor, MD, Master's Supervisor at Department of Orthopedics, Peking University Third Hospital
• Michael Hua, Director of New Business Development at Johnson & Johnson Medical (China) Ltd.
• Hai Lu, Managing Director at SDIC Innovation Investment Management Co., Ltd.
• Weihe Zhang, Director and General Manager at Changzhou DingJian Medical
Wei PENG (Yale MBA ’13), Principal at CITIC Private Equity
Yale Center Beijing — 8 Jianguomenwai Avenue, 36th Floor