Creating an Online Community for Your Group
Looking to better engage with your alumni constituents and friends online? You’ve come to the right place!
Through a partnership with iModules, the Yale Alumni Association offers free online chapter management for regional clubs, Yale College classes, and shared interested groups. This service comes with a comprehensive suite of tools that allow you to create and update a website, maintain your membership roster, send e-marketing communications, and manage events online.
Build Your Website With Us
iModules is a comprehensive digital experience for your constituency and can be designed in conjunction with dedicated experts at the YAA to reflect YAA and Yale style, branding, and guidelines – so you can maintain the individual presence of your organization or affiliation while still looking familiar to a Yale audience. In essence, iModules offers a menu of choices and you can select the ones you like.
Moreover, the iModules platform is fully accessible – based on the WCAG 2.0 level AA standard, and recommended remediation steps – and compliant – as a data processor within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) framework, the European Union legal framework regarding data protection and privacy.
Interested in obtaining an online presence for your class, club or interest group? Want to build and sustain lifelong relationships with fellow alumni? Here’s why the iModules integrated platform for communication and engagement is right for you:
- iModules is a content management system (CMS) that provides an attractive and meaningful website for alumni and friends at Yale.
- Connect and build relationships while increasing event attendance through the use of the event management tool.
- Through the collaborative use of the system reporting, you can provide customized events, emails, memberships, and much more within one website to invite fellow alumni, friends, and family who you may not even be reaching today.
- Improve the affiliation experience by establishing “join me” forms within the membership tool.
- Improve participation rates through data-driven, meaningful engagement.
- Stay informed of happenings within your regional area by using the email marketing tool to create custom emails which provide flexibility by allowing you to use/reuse templates, saved content, and schedule emails to go out when you want.