Are you launching, planning or pivoting to a “green” career? Or curious to learn more about the growth of corporate sustainability practices, investments, and their impacts?
Our next webinar on Jan 21@12EST/9PT hosted and organized by YaleWomen and co-sponsored by Yale Blue Green, explores the unusual and diverse journeys of Yale women engaged in successful corporate sustainability careers.
Learn how senior sustainability leaders in pharma, retail, product manufacturing, consulting, and finance took some unexpected paths and how they built purposeful and rewarding careers.
The session will be moderated by Lauren Graham, '13 MEM, Yale Blue Green Chair and secretary Yale Women. Panelists include:
- Nancy Mahon '86, Senior Vice President ESG, Board member, Estee Lauder,
- Paulette Frank '96 MEM, Worldwide Vice President, Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability at Johnson & Johnson
- Sophie Beckham '02 MF, Chief Sustainability Officer, International Paper
- Katherine Macauley '11, VP ESG, Goldman Sachs
- Ali Weiner '11, VP ESG Strategy and Research, Capital Group
Introductory remarks will be heard from Amy Armitage '86 MBA, who has organized this webinar through YaleWomen.
This webinar is produced in partnership with the YAA Shared Interest Groups, YaleWomen, and Yale Blue Green.