The Leadership Forum (now in its ninth year) generates insights on individual leadership and team-building. Past discussion leaders have included: innovators; Rhodes and Marshall Scholars; an executive of the World Bank; a member of the military; Yale Medal winners; movers-and-shakers in financial services; not-for-profit and healthcare leaders; trial lawyers… and many more.
Led by six Yale alums with corporate and political and community and institutional and military and religious leadership experience, the Leadership Forum kicks off with afternoon and evening sessions on Thursday, March 11.
Here’s what you can expect:
- The Leadership Forum is alumni-led
- You'll interact with Yale alums conveying real-life leadership wisdom from far beyond campus
- Everything is interactive; we’ll interactively grapple with tough leadership challenges
- We've set aside time for Q&A and discussion
- We'll later arrange a post-Forum dialogue on your views...and share them with the rest of Yale