Learn from Yale master’s and doctoral degree alumni how to craft amazing career paths across industries. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of our great annual event!
- You will learn how to craft amazing career paths across numerous industries.
- You will start with a great keynote panel features jobs search journey in today’s market on Saturday morning.
- Then you will dive into a variety of career panels featuring speakers from the humanities, social and natural sciences.
- Throughout the day, you will have a chance to participate in the virtual networking, receive practical career advice and life-skills suggestions, and cap-off the day with the Three-Minute-Thesis presentations.
- You will get help and pointers from Yale alumni with experience from institutions, including Accrete.AI, the American Hospital Association, Andrew Mellon Foundation, Anthem, Bank of America, Boston Consulting Group, Dana-Farber, Elevate/Bio, Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, the International Monetary Fund, LinkedIn, the New York Times, the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Velvet Green Music, Waddell & Reed, Wayfair, the World Bank; and from universities, such as Boston University, Duke, MIT, Wellesley, and Yale.
The event has limited capacity: register here to hold your spot.