YaleWomen recognizes the need in our community for career inspiration and practical advice in the current economic climate. This webinar will feature a panel of Yale alumnae who had to make career changes, and they will discuss how they found their way into productive and rewarding next acts.
We hope that Yalies who are currently going through their own career shifts will gain insights and learn about resources that can help them through their own transitions.
Panelists and Moderator include:
• Anne Burt ’89, Owner, Brick & Stylus Consulting
• Kirsten Parker ’11 MFA, Mindset & Action Coach
• Amanda Weingarten ’16 JD, Associate, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
• Shanta Whitaker, ’08 PhD, ’05 MPH, Vice President, Health Policy at Venn Strategies
• Moderated by Kelley Holland ’86 MPPM, Founder and CEO, Own Your Destiny