Bennington County Habitat welcomes Yale Day of Service volunteers on May 7 for any part of the day or a different day if that is more convenient.
No experience or skills needed! The work in this particular home will be mostly indoors by May 7.
- We encourage volunteers to spend the entire build day with us rather than part of the day.
- Every Volunteer must sign a Waiver form and review the Safety Instructions and Safety Video before working on the build site. (Email for forms)
- COVID-19 Workplace Policies are in effect
- Minimum age recommended is 18.
- Everyone must register no later than 3:00 p.m. the Wednesday of the week they want to build by contacting email@example.com or by calling the Executive Director, Susan Sommer, at her remote phone number 802-824-6818 before April 28th or after May 2nd.
What we provide and expect on the work site:
Bennington County Habitat provides all the tools and gear that volunteers need for a build day. Please feel free to bring your own favorite tool belt, if you wish.
Also keep in mind the following:
• Appropriate attire is required. Please wear a T-shirt or long-sleeved shirt.
• Sturdy boots or shoes are required on the construction site.
• No jewelry or lose clothing is permitted.
• No smoking is permitted.
• No cell phones are allowed on the work site.
Email the Habitat for Humanity office in Manchester, VT for all specific information and to sign up.
Contact: Bill Hoyt '62