Class of '02,
Welcome to our 20th Reunion page! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
This will be the first in-person reunion since the start of the pandemic! Join us for this amazing and long-awaited opportunity to gather with your favorite people, reconnect with old friends, and revisit the things that made your Yale experience so special.
We are excited to welcome you back at Silliman College, Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 - 29, 2022 for some Yalie fun. Complementing a variety of Yale reunion-wide events, will be a series of '02 specific treats: panels highlighting the work of our classmates, an open mic session, a Saturday night photobooth, pizza and ice cream party, and no shortage of libations. For those with a competitive spirit there will be a trivia night, a scavenger hunt, and a prize for the college with the strongest reunion turnout! While daycare will not be provided, all events will be family friendly with a family hospitality suite set up in the Silliman buttery.
Don’t miss out and register today!
Additional information regarding our 20th Reunion can be found in the tabs to your left, and include everything you’ll need to plan for the weekend:
- New Central Registration & Help Desk
- Covid Policies
- Preliminary Schedule of Events
- Campus Housing Information
- Fees & Financial Assistance
- Assistance is available for those with financial constraints. Contact our YAA liaison Cristina Hall with your confidential request.
- Attendance List of classmates who have said they’re coming to Reunion
- 2002 Online Swag Store – Preorder your custom class swag ahead of Reunion!
Whether you come for the entire weekend or for one day, by yourself or with your family, we’ll be so happy to see you. Register today and spread the word!
Your Reunion Co-Chairs,