Hello Class of 2017!
Our reunion is just days away, so we wanted to send some reminders:
- Registration ends today (Tuesday) at 5pm ET. If you aren’t able to register by the deadline, you can still attend as a walk-in. Here is a link to the registration page. Once you log in, you'll see instructions about how to register and book housing.
- Please add your profile to our 2017 class book so friends can see what you've been up to!
- When you get to campus, your first stop should be St Thomas Moore. This is where you’ll check in and pick up your wristband and keys.
- As of right now, the forecast seems nice - 60s to 70s. But make sure you pack for rain, chilly nights, and hot days. You can never be too sure with New Haven weather.
- Our 5 years in 5 minutes event, where you can hear classmates talk about things they've done and learned since we graduated, is going to be on Saturday, June 4 from 3-4:30pm in the Silliman Common Room. Be sure to attend!
- Follow the Class of 2017 Instagram for updates!
That’s it! As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to one of us. Thanks and see you soon!
P.S. if you know of any classmates who have not been receiving our emails, they can update their communication preferences here www.yalealumni.yale.edu.