Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Are you ready to make an IMPACT? Beginning March 15, join the Yale Alumni Association for IMPACT 2, a series of virtual workshops, panels, lectures, and personal stories that showcase and amplify the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This powerful virtual series, tailor-made for our turbulent, world-shifting times, will include:
- Panel discussions that bring together experts to discuss new approaches to criminal justice reform, how healthcare inequities come to be, the future of the disability and environmental justice movements, and more.
- Intimate conversations that reveal new insights into the lives and lessons learned by a Pulitzer-winning playwright and pre-eminent jurist, hold space for discussion about diversity of thought in an age of disinformation, and share the work of women working to change the conversation about culture and human rights.
- Faculty lectures that provide a new perspective on the ways that music, architecture and design, and a deeper understanding of history can be used to understand and change the world outside of the classroom.
- Hands-on workshops that provide new tools to make an impact in the world around you, whether you want to build your skills as a listener or a storyteller, change minds through a well-written op-ed, or change policy by running for office.
- The voices and stories of fellow Yalies, from current students to alums, sharing their lived experiences, insights, and inspirations.
Whether you are looking to deepen your knowledge, broaden your perspective, or change the world around you, IMPACT 2 will give you the tools you need to make an impact. Join us.