One of the great things about Yale is that, while you may embark on future careers, further studies, and all the other journeys of a long, interesting life, Yale never leaves you. You are – and always will be – a Yalie. And as such, you have a place with the Yale Alumni Association.
First, the good news: You don’t need to join. You’re already in! The YAA is for all Yale alumni, and we work with fellow alums to create ways for you to connect with your classmates, those from your school, and all who came before you – and those who will come after.
Groups and Service
- Connect with your regional Yale club to get together and network with alumni locally.
- Get involved in a shared interest or identity group.
- Volunteer with your Yale College class.
- Connect with your graduate or professional school alumni association.
- Participate in or organize a Yale Day of Service event or, when the time is right, travel with the Yale Alumni Service Corps to contribute your time and energy to communities in need.
- Volunteer to fundraise for your class or school to provide resources and support for generations of students to come.
- Learn more about applying for the Yale MasterCard, which generates support for alumni programs and events.
Mentoring, Networking, and Interviewing
- Join Cross Campus to serve as mentor, find a mentor, or network with fellow Yalies pursuing careers of interest. (Already joined Cross Campus? Then be sure to change your profile so you appear as an alum rather than a student.)
- Find, organize, and attend Careers, Life, and Yale events, and maybe even serve on a CLY panel.
- Interview Yale College applicants (in person or virtually) for Yale’s Admissions Office.
- Take part in lifelong learning opportunities through Yale Alumni Academy, Yale Alumni College, and via the YAA’s and Yale’s many online resources.
- Take advantage of Yale alumni access to JSTOR to keep those intellectual fires burning.
- Visit the Virtual YAA page to learn, discover, and engage with online offerings from YAA interest groups, regional clubs, and Yale College classes.
- Search through our collected videos, podcasts, and more from the YAA and throughout the university.
- Follow @YaleAlumni on Twitter and Instagram, as well as the Yale Alumni Association on Facebook, and join the Yale alumni closed Facebook group. The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and many of the professional schools also have their own dedicated Facebook pages.
- Check out our latest videos and series on the YAA YouTube channel.
- Attend a Feb Club event to keep the fun going or host a Camp Yale event in your area.
- Yale College alumni: You can plan a class event, be it online or in person for future consideration, and it’s never too soon to think about your fifth reunion – it will be here before you know it. You can also get involved with BOLD (Bulldogs of the Last Decade) – you’re already a member.
- Alumni from many of the professional school also host reunions. Check with your school for more.
So, whether you’ve graduated from Yale College, completed your professional school degree, or finally defended your PhD, congratulations! And remember, we’re here whenever and however you need us.
We’re so happy to have you as part of our Yale alumni family!